Terms and Conditions
- Raw Sport is the intellectual property of the Raw Sport brand
1.1 The material on the Web Site is copyright to Raw Sport. Permission must be obtained to personally use content or images from the website. We strictly prohibit the use of content for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
a) Our contact address is:
Raw Sport, unit 11 Trent industrial estate, Wetmore Rd, Burton on Trent, Staffs ,DE14 1QY
You may also contact us by email at email@example.com
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
The Seller is Raw Sport (trading as Revolution foods), registered in England at Companies House with the company number 07594438
Terms of Sale
5.1 Terms apply to goods ordered via the Internet and over the phone. By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
5.2 Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays
5.3 We take payment from your card when we process your order and have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
6.1 Once your order, if you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgment e-mail. This is not order confirmation or order acceptance from us. This email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to the address you have given to us, even though we may already have debited your card or sent you acknowledging emails.
6.2 The goods will be sent to the address provided. We cannot accept responsibility for an incorrect address provided at the point of ordering. If you notice you have made an error when the delivery address has been filled in, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the amendments requested before the order is dispatched, however, we are unable to guarantee these will be made before the fulfilment of the order.
If the order is shipped to the address provided and this is incorrect, we will only be able to refund it or ship a replacement if the products return to our warehouse. Shipping charges are not refunded.
- Description of Products
We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability are also subject to change without notice.
Pricing and Availability
8.1 You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our Website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT.
8.2 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices, which appear on this Website, are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
8.3 Delivery costs will be applied at the checkout.
9.1 Discount Codes
– 9.2 Discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
– 9.3 Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website.
9.4 Discount codes are not applicable to subscription
10.1 We deliver to any address in the UK as well as selected countries in Europe, North/South America, Oceania and Asia. There are some nations we do not ship to. The cost of delivery will be shown at the checkout.
10.2 Orders may require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted. After three attempts the parcel may be taken to the nearest UPS access point or returned to sender. The cost of a reshipment is with the buyer.
10.3 All U.K orders Monday-Friday before 2.pm will be processed and dispatched on the same day. Orders after 2pm on Friday will be shipped on the following Monday. We provide a 3-5 day service that has a 99% success rate. Once the order leaves the warehouse it is in the hands of the courier service, and in exceptional circumstances, orders may be delayed and take longer.
For international orders, we ship immediately and expect deliveries to arrive within 7 working days.
– 11.1 You have the legal right to cancel your order within 30 days of your order.
– 11.2 If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us in writing within 30 days starting the day we send your order. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in any way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
– 11.3 In order for the items to be refunded or exchanged the goods must be received in an unused condition, and in original packaging. Only one return/refund can be made per purchase. If you accept an exchange, this cannot later be refunded.
– 11.4 The goods are your responsibility until they return to Raw Sport. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us. For your protection, we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Our returns address is:
Unit 11, Eton Business Park
Burton On Trent
– 11.5 Where a product is faulty, damaged or misdescribed, we will refund the original delivery charge and the cost of posting the goods back.
– 11.6 A proof of return and any documentation including details of any taxes paid must be obtained. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your refund before returning your goods.
11.7 Sale of Goods Act 1979:
If any product we supply fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. repair, replacement, or refund. Please email us at email@example.com
11.8 Promotional Discounts:
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
– 11.9 We will not refund the original shipping charges if a product is not faulty, damaged, or not as described, whether you prefer to cancel the order if the order has been returned to our facilities due to an incorrect delivery address being provided at the point of order, or if the order returns due to the maximum number of delivery attempts being reached/the items are held at an access point and reached the maximum time to be held.
12.1 All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of goods from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in all such matters.
12.2 The reductions shown in clearance sections are reductions from the original price charged on the website.
- Card payment Security
It is strictly prohibited to store:
- The contents of the payment card magnetic stripe (track data) on any media whatsoever.
- The CVV/CVC (the 3 or 4 digit number on the signature panel on the reverse of the payment card) on any media whatsoever.
- The PIN or the encrypted PIN Block under any circumstance.
15.1 The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Revolution foods Ltd.
Subscription terms & conditions
Your Subscription will remain active to your chosen delivery schedule until you choose to cancel.
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate your Subscription at any time. If we do so, you will only be charged for previous orders that have already been shipped to you.
If your product is unavailable at the expected time of shipment, you authorise us to fulfil your order when your product is back in stock.
Subscription benefits are only available to products displaying the Subscription offer message. Your participation to the Subscription service is personal to you, and you may not transfer your Subscription or any of the benefits to a third party without authorisation.
All returns under the Subscription programme are subject to our returns policy.
Payment for Subscription will be billed to the debit/credit card account used to create your subscription, or as otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to take payment, you authorise us to cancel your subscription without prior notice.
Raw Sport reserves the right to change the Subscription benefits at any time in its sole discretion. All changes will apply to future orders, including current subscriptions.